Our highly dedicated team of Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) will provide the proper direct care you need so you and your family can resume your independent day-to-day living as quickly as possible.
1. Medication monitoring
2. Referral to outpatient psychiatric programs in the community and family support
1. Diabetic Care and management
2. Injections (insulin and other injectable medications)
3. Urinary catheter insertion and irrigation
4. Pain management
5. Ostomy Care and Teaching
6. Bowel and bladder training
7. Administering of oral medications, when necessary
8. Wound Care and management: Care of extensive pressure or stasis ulcer or other significant skin problems.
9. Venipuncture and intravenous therapy
10. Incontinence care
11. Respiratory treatments
12. Patient and family health teachings