Thank you for choosing Nurses Touch Home Care Provider, Inc. to be a part of your homecare needs.
We are looking forward to developing a lasting friendship based on your trust in our care and ability to assist you in maintaining your independence in the comfort of your home.
Nurses Touch Home Care is committed to your mental, physical and overall well being. We provide assistance with the activities of daily living, from companionship, to meal preparation, hands-on 24-hour care, supervision, and assistance to scheduled doctor visits.
All of our Care Providers are knowledgeable in their field and work closely with Home Health Registered Nurses, Therapists, and family members to develop a Plan of Care that meets your needs. Our staff is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so assistance is always at your fingertips.
Nurses Touch provides home care, respite care, intermittent care, and companion services to those in need.
We also provide personal care, management, and/or treatment of the following:
- Routine Activities of Daily Living
- Bathing Assistance/Hygiene Assistance
- Walking Assistance-Incorporating Safety precautions and awareness education
- Encourage mobility within environment
- Laundry/linen changes (belonging to client)
- Light House Cleaning (where client spends most of their time)
- Grocery shopping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Escort or drive to doctors appointment and/or errands
- Medication reminders
- Rise and shine services
- Plan daily activities including outings
- Memory exercises
- Light chair exercises (per client ability)